I can't hardly believe that our Dax was born 6 years ago. The memories of that day are very vivid still for both Aaron and I. He was a whopping 6 pounds 4 ounces of wrinkled skin and bones and now well just look at him. He is huge. He has grown so fast and we love every day with him. He is very loving and concerned one moment and crazy and wanting to wrestle the next. We feel so blessed to have him as part of our family and love watching him grow and change every day.

This is Dax's fighting pose

Dax wanted to have a Bakugan birthday party, so we invited some of his best friends and went all out. He loves the Bakugan toys but has no interest in how to play the game. It was a fun party and I learned more about Bakugan's than I thought I ever would.


Aaron headed up the Bakugan treasure hunt and the kids had a blast looking for their very own Bakugan in the hunt.

Dax and his buddies.
No comments:
Post a Comment