Aaron and a few of his siblings and mom ran a race at Davis High on the 4th of July. Aaron and Spencer ran the 10K, Elise and Julia ran the 5K and his mom did the 5K walk. It was such a beautiful day. It was overcast and rained just enough to cool things down a little bit. Here are some pics from the race.

Elise almost at the finish line

Julia a little after Elise

Spencer will probably be mad that I posted this picture, but it looks like he is trying to pass this lady, but in all reality she is finishing up her 5K and he is finishing the 10K in 4th place which is pretty amazing!!

Aaron almost at the finish line doing very well I might add.


Ever since Spencer got home from his mission I get him and Aaron mixed up. I think they look so much alike and they also dress alike so that makes it a little tougher as well. Don't they look good!

The whole clan minus Julia because she is a social butterfly and as soon as the race ended she was no where to be found.
No comments:
Post a Comment