Thursday, June 30, 2011

Residency Graduation


I can't believe it but the day has finally come that my wonderful husband has worked so hard for. The last three years for us have been great. There have certainly been challenges, but some great times as well!! Aaron has worked so hard to get where he is and even though he is not quite going out into the real world yet, he has made such a great accomplishment in finishing residency and I am so proud of him.

This is his class of residents at graduation. They have had a blast together the last 3 years.


This is all of the residents and their spouses - 1.


Aaron had a great advisor, Dr. Campbell, who has been such a great mentor for him.


My cute mom with us at the graduation.


Jesse, Chuck and Aaron wrote a song to the tune "Leavin on a jetplane" and it was all about leaving porter clinic and the "things they would miss". It was supposed to be really lame, but I personally loved it.


This is Aaron after receiving his diploma. I love the look on his face, it is my favorite.

Congrats Aaron!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Congratulations Aaron!! We are so very proud of you and your great accomplishment. Huge hugs and congrats!!!

Lindsey Marie said...

Wonderful! Congrats to Aaron!!!...and you Ann!