Sunday, February 27, 2011

Some Randomness....

Well I thought I would post a few pictures of what we have been up to, at least the fun and sweet stuff. These first few pictures are of our valentines day. We got take out from the Olive Garden and had a candlelight dinner (just the 3 of us). The pictures below are all of the gifts we got. The cookies are PG-13 so look at your own risk.


Dax got a "Diamond" ring pop


Ann got beautiful flowers and a Subway gift card (My hubby knows me so well).



And well, Aaron's gift was a little different. I saw these on a blog and could not pass up the chance to make these and see my sweetie blush.


Aaron has been working off and on at Snow basin and wanted to take Dax skiing on one of the slower days.



This is a couple of months ago at the Weber State Men's basketball game.


Cute cousins


My brother got ordained to a High Priest today and had my Grandpa Smith ordain him, so I could not miss the opportunity to take some priceless photos with my grandparents.


Dax with his Great Grandma Pulley



2 comments:

Heidi said...

Love it!! You guys look great, thanks for posting pics we really enjoy seeing your adventures. Great cookies btw! So funny. Dax is growing up so fast. Wow, we are sure going to have fun when you visit in 10 days! :) Yay!

The Alaska DeKays said...

We love the cookies. Too funny! Come visit sometime.