Monday, January 17, 2011

The next year

Over the past few months Aaron has been interviewing for a Sports Medicine Fellowship. He interviewed at Boise State, University of Utah, Utah Valley, and Fontana, California. After much discussion and a little stress he decided to rank Boise #1. He was a little unsure if he would get it and we decided we would be happy anywhere he got accepted.

We had forgotten how nervous we were before he learned he matched at McKay-dee Hospital and all of those feelings and apprehensions were there again. We found out on the 5th of January that indeed he got his first choice to Boise State. So here we go again on another journey. This one only for a year, but I am glad we have been given the opportunity. I have always known that Aaron would do something related to sports because that is what he loves. I am so proud of all that he has accomplished up to this point in his life and am sure it will not be the last.

This is the Boise State Stadium where Aaron will be for the next year. His clinic is the brick portion of the lower level.

Oh and I guess we will be Bronco's fans now as well.

No comments: