Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas time

Well I just realized that I am consistently about a month behind on blogging. I guess those of you who look at my blog can just plan on that. This past christmas was so great!! We unfortunately forgot our camera a lot of the time and so most of our pics are on other people's computers. I did get a couple of good ones though.

Dax with santa.... Or is it santa? Can you guess who it is??

This is what Dax did at 9:00 on Christmas eve. He ran into the edge of a door and had a huge goose egg. I am glad we did not do family pictures after christmas. He would not have liked me caking make up all over it.

OK, Seriously this guy was hilarious. He was flying up the road in this motorized lazy boy. We had to stop him and get a picture. Notice the dog playing reindeer, just like the real grinch.

I had to put a picture of our Christmas tree this year because it is my favorite one yet!!

No comments: