We went on a trip to Canyonlands and Arches the first part of May. We were able to go with our good friends the Giles'. We stayed in a really great campground (William's Bottom) and had great weather. We made the best of our situation considering Dax ran a fever the whole time and Claire started with it about half way through our trip. Needless to say, Aaron carried Dax on a good portion of our hikes and we kept him very well medicated.
I have never been to this part of Utah, and I have to say, it is beautiful. There are such crazy formations and beautiful rock structures I was just in awe of how this came to be. This is definitely one place we will visit again. Here are a few pictures from our trip.









3 comments:
Come see Vegas when it's cooler! Red rock is awesome to hike. How was Dax's separation anxiety after your trip to Cancun? That looked like such a great time. You're helping me plan a get-away in 2 years. :-) Glad you guys are doing well.
Wow! Cool pictures! So fun to see pictures of the Giles kids...Tell them we said hi!
That's awesome. We went there for our honeymoon--in December! It was the first time I'd ever been there and it is beautiful.
Post a Comment