Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dax's first 9 holes


Aaron has been working with Dax on his golf swing for a while now. We got him 3 of his very own clubs for his birthday and he has become very good in a short amount of time.



This was a great shot that Aaron got of him.


And the big finish. Look at that form. I think we may have a little golfer on our hands. Aaron said he played the entire course which surprised me because I could not get him to putt for 5 minutes with me before Aaron got there.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wow! What great form Dax! Very impressive, it seems so natural for him so we look forward to great things ahead. I'm sure Dad and Aaron would be so pleased with a little expert golfer like him. And the little clubs are awesome. So cute! Love you guys!