Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009


We had our annual Halloween Party last night and it was a blast. Aaron was in charge of the games and that was a bad idea according to pretty much everyone at our party. We played the game where you feel what is in the bowl and try to guess it. Well we had everything from a fake boob to a bowl of cow stomach. It was disgusting. We then played name that tune with Halloween songs and it was a good time. We went all out with the decorating and it turned out great!! Enjoy the pictures.

Cowgirl

Rugby and Grapes

Eyeball and bag of leaves

Hipppie, Jesters, butterfly

V, Batgirl and superman

Old people

Pirate and Geisha

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Your party looks so COOL!!! Totally wish we could've been there. You guys rock, the costumes were great, decor and party were a hit! Congrats. Love you guys! Happy spookday!!!

Julie G. said...

I can only imagine what kind of stuff Aaron put in those bowls, yikes! What a great party! I had to look at each picture before I could tell which one was you guys, great costumes!

Corinne Baird said...

I'm guessing you're the geisha?? It's inspiring to see people getting together just to do something fun. Maybe I'll dress up next year. :-)