Dax started Pre School this last Wednesday and he was more excited than I think I have ever seen him for anything. He woke up and the first words out of his mouth were "Mom, lets get ready for pre school". This coming from a kid who normally wants to stay in his PJ's as late as possible. He is going to a Pre School in Fruit Heights close to Aaron's parents house. It is very convenient because Aaron's mom takes him on Wednesdays while I am at work and I get to take him Monday. He loved going and instantly loved his teacher Miss Georgia. Here are a few pictures from the morning of.


4 comments:
yeah Dax! I asked him the other day if he liked school, and he replied with an enthusiastic.."jhhyeah!" haha. I'm glad he can play with Guy when he is there, I think they really enjoy each others company!
That is so cool, congrats Dax!! Lilly misses you so much. She gives you a high-five for your first day of pre-school. And good job Ann, for letting go :)
And great costume for Aaron's party! We miss you guys and love seeing pics of life there. Take care and lots of love!
Hurray for Dax! What a big guy, looks like his gotten taller!
What did Dax get so old. How exciting! He is such a stud.
Post a Comment