I am so behind on my blogging. This post is from February so I have a ways to go. We were able to take a trip to Disneyland with just our little family. We have been before but wanted to go back mostly to see how things have changed with the addition of Cars land. I have to say that it is pretty cool. The lines of course were ridiculously long but I felt were worth the wait. Dax loved it even though he has outgrown the Cars phase.
Tess loved the parades. She just waved the whole time. It was so cute!
We went to the lego store and it was amazing. This lady is taking my place in the picture.
Tess even loved the legos. She sat and played for at least 30 min and then threw a tantrum when we had to leave.















No comments:
Post a Comment