Monday, September 10, 2012

Our cute Kiddos and the first day of school

These are some random pictures we took before we moved away from Boise.  I just love how you can see so much personality from Tess.  





Dax and his buddies Kove and Freeman in Boise



Dax ready for his first day of 1st grade at Pioneer Elementary.  He has 2 teachers that both work part time and split the week up.  Mrs. Albright and Mrs. Byrd.  So far he likes it and I think it mixes things up just enough to keep them interesting.


Sending Dax to first grade has been much harder than I expected.  I don't like the first day of school in general, but this is lasting much longer than the first day.  I hate not knowing what he is doing all of the time, how much he is eating at school and I don't know any of the other kids at school or their parents.  It makes me realize just how much I love having him home in the summer.  He is such a great kid and is developing such a great sense of humor.  He cracks me up all the time and plays tricks on us as well as learning the art of sarcasm.  He loves his little sister and is so sweet to her.  He comes home from school and always asks if he can spend a while just playing with Tess.  She loves him and gets so excited the second she sees him in the morning as well as after school.  I am a lucky mom of 2 great kids who keep me hopping and happy!

2 comments:

Corinne Baird said...

Those pics are so cute! Tess is beautiful! Where are you now if you're not in Boise??

Ann Anderson said...

Corinne,
Aaron took a job in Vancouver Washington. We moved here about 3 weeks ago. It is great to be somewhere permanent and to be done!! You know how that goes.
Hope you guys are doing well!