It is so hard to believe that Dax turned 7 this last month. When I look back I wonder how it happened so quickly. He is such a sweet boy and so full of energy. He has so much empathy for others and is also developing a great sense of humor as you can see in this picture. He is obsessed with Lego Ninjago and can sometimes play with them for 2 hours or more at a time. He loves to be outside either riding his bike or playing with friends. He has changed from wanting to be a kindergarten teacher to being a jewel finder. He loves jewels, crystals, rocks and anything he can dig out of something or take apart. We sure love this boy!!
We had a birthday party for him at a local bounce house with a few of his friends. It was perfect for a bunch of crazy boys.
Barrett, Aaron, Kove, Hayden, Gavin, Dax and Luke
Dax got new golf clubs from Aaron and I and they are almost as tall as he is. Kids are amazing at adjusting and he has adjusted to the taller clubs very easily!
Enjoying a birthday dessert at Chili's




1 comment:
I can't believe how much Dax has grown! You guys are such a sweet family and your little Tess is adorable. We miss you!
Post a Comment