Sunday, January 15, 2012

Baby times


I have quickly come to realize that it has truly been like starting over having a baby after 6 years.  I am tired and wonder how I ever did it with Dax and going back to work.  I am so grateful I have chosen to stay home full time with Tess and Dax.  It has been an adjustment but such a blessing.  I thought I would post some new pics of our great times here at home.  

 Tess at 3 days old.

Tess today at 5 weeks old

The best big brother. 
 (She is yawning not crying)

 One very happy daddy!






3 comments:

pitterbecky said...

Little Tess is so beautiful! I had a four year gap between my kids and for me it definitely felt like starting over...it's amazing how much you forget about life with a newborn! Wishing you guys the best!

Corinne Baird said...

She IS so beautiful. We're so happy for you guys!

Lindsey Marie said...

great pics...she is so beautiful!