Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving

Ok, so I didn't get even 1 picture of either of the feasts or the preparations for them, but I got some great ones of the kids and the turkey trot.  I had Aaron rake a quick pile of leaves and I snapped a few and I love them.  They show Dax and his cousins having such a great time with such a simple thing.  I just love pics like this!!





 Aaron's family does a 1 mile Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving and this is the start line.  Unfortunately I was not able to participate with the condition I am in and I was trying to avoid going into labor while we were in Utah.  It worked:) 

We have never been able to get Dax to run in an actual race and so we were so proud of him and he pretty much ran the entire way!  

No comments: