Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Baby update

So here is an updated belly picture of me that I had Aaron take about 2 weeks ago.  



And Finally the nursery is finished.  I had a hard time making Dax's bedding look "neutral".  So I decided to use some of my sewing skills and make the majority of baby things I needed.  The quilt that is in this first picture was made by my cute sister in law Tacy.  She is amazing.  I need to post individual pictures of Some of the other "Baby" things I have made, but this post will just be of the nursery.  I did make the bed skirt and canopy in this first picture and the changing pad cover in the second pic. With Dax being in school and me not working I have tried to take advantage of the time I have alone to do all of this, so I will post more soon.




2 comments:

Carissa said...

i am impressed, the room looks great

Whitney Blake said...

So cute! I love the room. Your belly is adorable! We are so excited for you guys.