Thursday, October 27, 2011

Go Broncos!!

So needless to say we have become very quick Boise State Bronco's fans. Not that you really have a choice living here and having a husband who works with the team. He basically goes to every game to wait patiently on the sidelines for someone to get hurt. There are a few benefits to this fellowship and the best one is that Dax and I get tickets to every game and the seats are amazing. Unfortunately though I cannot sit for 3 hours at a time with this little one's foot constantly jabbing me in the ribs and a 6 year old who cannot see unless he sits on my lap. Awesome right?? We have loved the games we have been able to go to and it is so fun to see Aaron doing what he loves.

This is the view of Aaron from our seats so even though he is not sitting with us we still get to see him in action.

Dax and Aaron playing on the blue field.

Everyone waiting to see what their jobs will be to help this player

Our cute boy posing from our seats. They have all of the sections wear specific colors each game. You can see it in the background it actually looks quite cool.

2 comments:

Whitney Blake said...

What a fun job! We are going to have to look for him now when watching the games.

Travis, Michelle, Leah, and Kenzie said...

What a fun time for Dax! I wish I could play football on the blue field.