Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A little bit of randomness...

There are a couple of different posts all combined into one here so that I can attempt to stay caught up.

OK finally here is a belly picture of me at 6 1/2 months along. I feel like I am about 8 months along, but I think that is pretty normal.


MCCALL
Everybody up here has been telling us we need to go to McCall, Idaho. It is the favorite vacation spot for most people that live here so we decided to go. It is about 2 hours from our house and such a beautiful drive.
Dax's favorite part, the pool and hot tub.

The top of one of the hikes we did while we were there. Goose Creek Falls.


This picture is a little blurry with Dax behind the camera, but still a pretty good one.


There was a crazy tree along the way that was hollowed out and Dax had to be in it and have his picture taken.




Aaron's sweet nurse at FMRI made him and Dax matching Boise Bronco's beanies.


We went to Lucky Peak Reservoir on Labor day and it was a beautiful place. Dax and Aaron of course had to build a sandcastle.



1 comment:

Whitney Blake said...

Ann you look so great!! Looks like you guys are settling into Boise life pretty good.