Friday, August 12, 2011

Baby #2

So I finally had Dax take a picture of me and my growing belly yesterday. Baby number 2 is finally on its way. We are due the first part of December and are excited and nervous. It will literally be like starting over, but we feel very blessed. Dax is more excited than anyone I think and has all sorts of 6 year old questions, some that I don't even know how to answer and some that I automatically turn over to Aaron. Thank goodness for Aaron. Bring on the baby girl!!



4 comments:

Kathrine said...

So it is a baby girl for sure?! I hadn't heard the official declaration. I already got her present, though, when I was in Washington--I was exercising faith that she'd really be a girl! Yayayayay! Can't wait to see your bump!

Whitney Blake said...

Horray for the Andersons!! That is so exciting! A girl.. wow so much fun. Hope you are feeling good Ann. Miss you guys.

metromut said...

So very cute Ann. It is so good to see a picture of you!

Suzanne said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is wonderful. Girls are great. Wish I knew which gender is easier -- my first girl was my hardest kid and my second by far the easiest I've ever seen much less had at home. Go get 'em! YAEY!