Sunday, April 3, 2011

Frazzled!!!

Look how happy he is.

Who could be mad at that face?


He looks like such an angel.


Yes, this is me this last weekend. The terrible 2's were nothing compared to this. Needless to say Dax has tested both mine and Aaron's parenting skills and patience this last week. I have never felt this way about my sweet little man and the choices he is making. He is already testing us on things that I did not think were going to come for a while. He has been in time out numerous times each day because it is the only thing that is working. I hope tomorrow is better and we can start on the right foot ( oh yes and also because Aaron is on call), oh and I pray that this is just another "stage".

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oh, yes indeed, Amen. We must catch up soon. Good luck. Hugs!