Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Maui 2010

My Family has been planning a trip to Hawaii for over a year and when my Mom booked the days we did not know what Aaron's schedule was going to be at the time and it ended up that he had to be on call the month of October which means no vacation for him. After a lot of thought and my sister finding out her husband could not go as well, I decided I would go without my hubby. It was a hard decision, but I think I made the right one. It was beautiful. As you can see in most of these pictures my sister Michelle and I basically were a couple since our hubbies were not there. It was so fun to have her there. I realized that we will probably not have an opportunity to be just sisters again without our families and responsibilities. We were like 2 18 year olds it was great!! Neither of us have laughed this hard in years.

My mom, my sister Michelle and I


All of us at the end of the Road to Hana at the 7 pools, which turns out is really only 4 pools.


Posing at the Black Sand Beach


The Black Sand beach


We went on a great snorkeling cruise and got to stop in 2 different bays to snorkel for an hour. It was so amazing!!


Before we left the dock


We also got to see dolphins. They let us snap pictures for over an hour. I bet we got over 200 pictures with all of us shooting.


This may be a "You had to be there moment", but Michelle and I were constantly getting sprayed by the wake off the front of the boat. We were soaked, but laughed till we cried.


All of us after the snorkeling trip


The girls and mom




All of us at the Luau.


Scott, this one is for you.. Ha Ha


We ate at a restaurant called Pu Pu's Lounge, I know appetizing name...


But I must say, they had the best garlic bread appetizer that I have ever eaten.


The sunset on our last night in Maui.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Ahhh, that looks like so much fun!! So glad you could have such a wonderful time with your family. The pics are great. And, btw, Dax's new picture makes him look so grown up, so cute! Hugs to you guys!

Travis, Michelle, Leah, and Kenzie said...

This was such a great vacation. Thanks for hanging out with me the whole time and for laughing so hard that we peed our pants (just a little). Love ya tons.