Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Hubby.

So for those of you who do not know Aaron very well,  you might find this interesting.

WHAT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S NAME? Aaron Stevens Anderson
HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN MARRIED? 9 years 3 months
HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? 3 months (I know it is shocking!!)
HOW OLD IS HE? 31
WHO IS TALLER? He is 6'0
WHO CAN SING BEST? Him unless you consider "The Muffin Man" singing.
WHO IS SMARTER? Well, that is a hard one.  If you need to follow a recipe, or put something together, it is me, If you need to know something about who won the super bowl last year, or what to inject to save someone's life, that would be him.
WHO DOES LAUNDRY? It's all me, but I do not iron anything.
WHO PAYS BILLS? Once again, it is all me
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? If you are looking at the bed, I do!
WHO MOWS THE LAWN?  Aaron does if he is not on call, if he is and it goes more than 2 weeks I do.
WHO COOKS DINNER? Me, but only about 2 times a week. 
WHO'S THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG? No comment
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST & WHERE? Aaron kissed me first while we were watching a bugs life at his parents house.  How romantic!!
WHO WEARS THE PANTS? It totally depends what subject you are talking about.  Finances, me. Other stuff, him. lol
I tag; Celeste, Tammy, Jenny B., and Lindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute. I enjoyed learning a little bit more about you both.