Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dax

These are just a couple of random pictures of Dax that I thought were cute.  He loves to play in the snow and throw snowballs.  He can be so cute, but also such a stinker.

Dax and Finn watching cars.


Dax and I built a snowman.  I would suggest not using M&M's and yogo's to decorate, they just bleed colors and fall off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I actually like the M&M idea. Once they've fallen off (or been eaten off) you can see the face and buttons and everything still. Great idea.

The Alaska DeKays said...

Dax is getting so big! I bet you love being near family again...we do. It does really make the holidays much busier!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Corinne Baird said...

Dax is getting so big. Good grief. How long have you guys been gone? I love your haircut - I'm not used to you with short hair. :-) Those Halloween costumes were crazy. Sounds like you're having some great times. Hope all is well. We miss you guys.