Tuesday, July 15, 2008

good times



This was one of our favorite places to go in Cincinnati.  Withrow Nature Preserve.  



4 comments:

Katie said...

I've been waiting for this moment, Ann! Hooray, I'm glad you finally caved and started a blog. And I love that cute picture of your family.

Julie G. said...

yay!! I'm so glad that you are blogging! It's super cute by the way. It cracks me up that Dax wanted pink cake with sprinkles. Can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about what you guys are up to. Best! Julie

Whitney Blake said...

I am so excited that you have a blog! Horray! You have the cutest family!

Weston & Jennie said...

I am glad that you have a blog. It is a great way to keep in touch especially with your friends that you make far away.
Congrats on Graduation!! Doesn't it feel great to be done with at least that part!?! Will you email me your new numbers? Weston was trying to get a hold of Aaron the other day and the number he has has been disconnected. How funny, but we actually might be moving back to the Ogden area. We will keep in touch. If you want to visit our blog, it is westonandjennie.blogspot.com