Thursday, January 10, 2013

Surprise... I'm getting married

My mom called me about 3 weeks before christmas and announced that she was getting married.  Needless to say I had a few questions.  I think the first one was "To who"?, the second one "When" and the third one "What the ^*#@ are you thinking"?  I felt like a mother with a teenager all of the sudden and I had absolutely no control over it.  After a few talks and about 100 questions I felt much more calm about it.  She told me that he makes her laugh and that is a good enough reason for me.  My mom needs to laugh and have someone to share the rest of her life with and I am so happy that she found that someone and I wish them the best.



This picture says it all:)


 The two ring bearers


Such a sweet picture to see my grandpa walking my mom down the aisle

1 comment:

Corinne Baird said...

Yep - I would have that same response. : ) So glad she is happy.