Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Witches Night

So I got invited to a cool event by our next door neighbor who is the Halloween Queen!!  Her house is decorated so crazy for the holiday and she throws a party every year for witches only.  It was so fun.  Everyone dressed up and the night started out with yummy food and pictures at her house and then we took a bus into downtown Portland to go to 3 haunted houses, Voo-Doo Donuts and ended up at Pioneer Square for more pictures.  It was a crazy night that made me feel like a teenager again.  We got so many crazy looks and people snapping pictures of the 20 witches in downtown Portland.


The group of witches at Pioneer Square.


I won the prize for the scariest witch, but according to this picture I should have won the grumpiest witch!


The group on the bus


Our host Rene as Ursula.  She looked amazing I must say.

No comments: