Monday, April 23, 2012

A little update

I thought I would put some updated pictures of our family up so I don't get too behind on blogging.

 This was our 10 second attempt at an easter picture before Tess was wailing.


 We got together with the Spencers to play over conference weekend.  It had been way too long.  The kids (and adults) had so much fun and picked up right where they left off.


 My favorite of Tess's smiles

 Dax being goofy as always

 Basically anytime we leave Dax alone with Tess this is what happens.  He basically surrounds her with toys and smothers her with attention.  I love the look on her face.

 We all love Tess's bathtime

 This is the first time Tess saw herself in the mirror so I had to catch a pic of it


All dressed up for church

4 comments:

Travis, Michelle, Leah, and Kenzie said...

I love her church outfit with the pink tights!!! Tess has the cutest smile!

Whitney Blake said...

I can't believe how much Tess has changed since we saw her last. Love all the pics!!

Lindsey Marie said...

she is so stinkin cute when she smiles

Anonymous said...

Oh, Ann, she's just beautiful! Congratulations on your little bundle of joy. I love the dimples, what a pretty smile. She looks just like Dax!