Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summer fun

I was hoping it would not take me so long to update again, but here I am.  
August has been an extremely busy month for us.  Aaron started a new internal medicine rotation and it has kept him hopping.  He really enjoyed his family medicine rotation in July and likes this, but it is a little more tedious than family.  He will get a break for the next two weekends and we plan to play, play, play.  I think he is planning something for my birthday, and it better be big, because I will be old!!  (30 seems old to me.) 
Dax is still doing great at potty training and is doing #1 and #2 all the time.  He always tells us we forgot to bless his friends in any prayer we say, and we can't hardly keep up with what he is learning and picking up on each day.  You should see this kid throw a frisbee, it is scary.  He is a great helper, and is asking when is mommy going to have a baby for him to play with.  So much pressure.  
As for me, I am starting work next week, part time at the same office I worked at before I moved to Cincinnati.  I will miss Dax for the 4-5 hours I am gone each day, but I love what I do, and it gives me the "me" time I need each week.  He will be well taken care of by his aunt and grandma.  

1 comment:

Corinne Baird said...

Hey guys! Very fun to see pictures and catch up a little on you. Dax is huge! How long have you been gone? Crazy. We sure miss you. How great you get to see the Christophersons. I'm so glad we all crossed paths. Happy late birthday Ann! I was just looking at our backyard today wondering where to put another flower bed and thought - not by the basketball standard because Aaron sure used the whole blacktop area.